Selection of vacuum degree
Release date： 2013-06-24 00:00 source： http://www.coberturaguaruja.com Click：
For the vacuum heat treatment of general materials (such as structural steel, bearing steel, tool steel, die steel, etc.), medium vacuum (limit vacuum degree 4 × 10-1pa) can be selected.
For the heat treatment and brazing of materials with higher requirements (such as titanium alloy, magnetic material, high temperature alloy, part of stainless steel, etc.), high vacuum can be selected (the limit vacuum degree is more than 4 × 10-3pa); the vacuum aluminum brazing furnace shall select higher vacuum degree (10-4Pa).
Related tags： 真空爐
- Selection of vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Selection of oil surface pressure in heat treatment of vacuum quenching furnace
- Operating procedures for vacuum brazing furnace of vacuum furnace
- Difference between vacuum sintering furnace and vacuum induction furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace
- Vacuum furnace
- 5T vacuum furnace
- Practical operation of ultra low carbon steel production in vacuum furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace