Advantages and disadvantages of vacuum gas quenching furnace
Release date： 2013-09-25 00:00 source： http://www.coberturaguaruja.com Click：
Advantages: decarburization in vacuum, small deformation. The surface is bright and the performance is improved. No decarburization / oxidation.
Disadvantage: the cost is too high. Only suitable for high precision parts.
Note: vacuum quenching is to complete the heat treatment process in a thin vacuum, mainly by radiation heating, no oxidation and decarburization. Ordinary quenching is to complete the heat treatment process in air, mainly by convection and conduction! The surface state depends on the atmosphere.
Related tags： 真空氣淬爐
- What is the importance of the cooling system of vacuum furnace?
- Working principle of vacuum furnace
- Precautions in automatic control of vacuum furnace
- Maximum temperature of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Working principle of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Development history of vacuum furnace
- Practice operation of ultra low carbon steel produced by vacuum furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum gas quenching furnace
- Characteristics of vacuum steam quenching furnace
- Heat treatment skill of vacuum furnace